- This event has passed.
CIPP – Certified International Procurement Professional | Beirut
June 2 @ 9:00 am - June 3 @ 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until June 17, 2020
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is geared to introduce the participants to the concepts of international procurement as they apply to international supply chain management.
The CIPP program is a core certification program of IPSCMI which offers the designation of Certified International Procurement Professional (Entry Level) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Purchasing Body Of Knowledge (IPBOK).
The purpose of the CIPP program is to introduce the candidate to key offshore sourcing strategies and implementation steps; basic documentation, including contracts, used in international procurement; legal, political, and organizational considerations; cultural issues within the negotiation process; and government regulations affecting the import/export process.
- Specifying Requirements and Advanced Procurement Planning
- Appraising and Shortlisting Suppliers
- Obtaining and Evaluating Offers
- Negotiating with Suppliers
- Preparing the Contract
- Managing the Contract and Supplier Relationships
- Six learning modules
- Attendance of 24 guided learning hours
- Successful completion of an online examination
- Up to 3 years of procurement working experience
- Associate level degree from a reputable university
- Application form duly filled and signed
Capacity: 12 participants only – Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunches
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Certificate of attendance for the course
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call us!
Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280