- This event has passed.
CISCC – Certified International Supply Chain Consultant | Beirut
August 8 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until September 12, 2020
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is geared to develop an in-depth understanding of management processes and functions, consulting principles and techniques, Supply Chain Planning and Operations, in addition to real-world case studies in the Supply Chain Consulting field. The program is further accredited by ICBC, the Institute of Certified Business Consultants.
The CISCC program is an Advanced level core certification program of IPSCMI which offers the designation of Certified International Supply Chain Consultant (Level III) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the profession through successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Supply Chain Management Body Of Knowledge (ISCMBOK).
The CISCC certification program consists of 3 modules:
- Consulting Best Practices (24 in-class hours)
- Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operations (12 in-class hours)
- Supply Chain Management: Consulting Case Studies (12 in-class hours)
Additional effort and self-learning hours are required to finish Assignments, Simulation Games, and Case Studies.
- Three learning modules
- Attendance of 48 guided learning hours
- Successful completion of an online examination
Applicants eligible to apply for the CISCC program:
- More than 10 years of Supply Chain working experience
- Associate level degree from a reputable university
- CISCM certification from IPSCMI (or equivalent from a reputable institute)
- Outstanding ability in presentation delivery
- Application form duly filled and signed
This program is directed to consultants, auditors, and professionals involved in administering the company’s operations and logistics in order to add value to the organization’s Supply Chain and impact its performance:
- Supply Chain Directors – Logistics Directors – Procurement Directors
- Factory/Plant Managers – Brand & Product Managers – Internal Auditors – External Consultants
The program will allow professionals to identify opportunities for cost reduction, optimization and overall supply chain performance enhancement. Thus, it enables the participants to:
- Streamline the planning and execution processes
- Quickly and accurately analyze the impacts of proposed Supply Chain solutions
- Manage external relationships (suppliers and clients) and respond to unplanned events
- Improve inventory management and control
- Reduce time and eliminate waste through implementing a formal planning
- Meet operations performance goals without overtaxing IT resources
- Share valuable information by giving multiple users a single, real-time version of the truth
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance and Tuition
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Certificate of Attendance for the course from Saber Academy
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Dual certification as Certified Business Consultant from ICBC, and Certified International Supply Chain Consultant from IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- Additional ICBC certificate of achievement as Certified Business Consultant (CertBC)
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call us!
Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280