- This event has passed.
Logistics & Transportation Essentials | Beirut
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday and Friday, repeating until June 5, 2020
Transportation and Logistics help mobilize your global inventory so you can meet customer demand by getting the right products to the right customer and place, at the right time, in the right condition and for the right price, even as you comply with trade regulations. Thus, the “right stuff” for end-to-end fulfillment and distribution is an essential competency with bottom line implications.
Logistics includes various tasks required to get the right goods into the right hands at the right time. This course sheds light on the way the logistics in the supply chain function together, including the transportation process starting from the movement of raw materials to a processing plant, parts to a manufacturer, finished goods to wholesalers, retailers and customers, materials handling, packaging, information processing and finance. The essentials are vital to understand in order to create maximum value for the customer by doing the job effectively and efficiently.
- Transportation Options & Services
- Fleet Management & Performance Analysis
- Network Optimization
- Information Technology in Logistics
- Games, Case Studies and Exercises
This course is directed to managers and team leaders involved in handling transport & logistics:
Import / Export professionals – Logistics professionals – Transport / Traffic managers – Distribution managers – Transportation planners – Supply Chain managers – Operations professionals – Inventory managers
This workshop will allow participants to achieve tangible results in terms of:
- Meeting customers’ requirements and satisfying their demand
- Rapid response to changes with high quality in logistics
- Minimum variance in matters such as delivery times
- Efficient and effective logistics costs
- Minimum inventory to reduce expenses
- Optimal distribution strategy and network configuration
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance of live interactive sessions
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call us!
Landline: +961 (1) 288 785 | Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280