- This event has passed.
Supply Chain Management Fundamentals | Beirut
March 12 @ 9:00 am - March 13 @ 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until March 20, 2020
With modern developments, the enterprise’s procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, transportation and information systems must be aligned to efficiently serve the ultimate customer.
This course focuses on effective planning and management of highly integrated product and information flows from suppliers through the organization to the customer. It provides an in-depth knowledge and practical understanding of all the vital areas across the total supply from planning to execution and control of the operations including feedback loops and capacity considerations.
This course introduces the Supply Chain and the challenges faced by SCM (Supply Chain Management). Thus, SCM to be efficient should include the following modules:
- Essentials of Supply Chain Management
- Building a Competitive Infrastructure
- Improving the Supply Chain
- Games, Case Studies and Exercises
This course is directed to managers involved in administering the company’s operations and logistics in order to add value to the organization’s Supply Chain and impact its performance:
Supply Chain professionals- Logistics professionals- Procurement officers & managers- Operations professionals- Production managers- Inventory analysts & managers- Warehousing supervisors & managers- Transport coordinators- Quality Assurance & Control managers- Brand & Product managers
This workshop will allow companies to identify opportunities for cost reduction, optimization and overall supply chain performance enhancement. The course enables the participants to:
- Streamline the planning and execution processes
- Quickly and accurately analyze the impacts of proposed Supply Chain solutions
- Manage external relationships (suppliers and clients) and respond to unplanned events
- Improve inventory management and control
- Reduce time and eliminate waste through implementing a formal planning
- Meet operations performance goals without overtaxing IT resources
- Share valuable information by giving multiple users a single, real-time version of the truth
- Enhance risk management by understanding opportunity and rapidly conducting risk trade-off and response
- Improve financial performance & cash-flow by arranging the payment terms and methodologies for exchanging funds across entities within the supply chain
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks
- Course materials in soft copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in both: English & Arabic
- Exit Action Plan
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Optional Certificate of Completion from Saber Academy and Pebble Hills University (USA) upon passing a 1 hour exam
To receive the Detailed Brochure and book your place(s), please click on the button and submit the form!
Get the In-House Training Experience!
Customize this course for your team. Saber Academy programs can be tailored to your training needs to suit your business requirements and relevant industry challenges. This will surely give a greater impact and return on your investment for developing your teams’ skills and executing customer-winning strategies.
If you have a team to train, our experts can come to you! For more info or to arrange for a free training needs analysis, please call our team in
Hotline: +961 (3) 977 280