Exports are incredibly important to modern economies, because they offer people and firms many more markets for their goods or services. One of the core functions of diplomacy and foreign policy between governments is to foster economic trade, encouraging exports and imports for the benefit of all trading parties.
Access to International Markets
Saber Middle East export trade program is one of the few dedicated programs that can guide you to showcase your products or services internationally and helps you find the right buyers for long term export success.
Our program is offered in two formats depending on your needs and budget. You can either join our Open Enrollment program of study, whereby wealthy knowledge is transferred to you and your key staff in a public course setting with generic examples, or you can ask for our Private Coaching and Mentoring program with the assistance from our top-notch consultants and subject matter experts relevant to your industry sector and business requirements, along with hands-on guidance for the implementation of all your export compliance requirements.
Our Turn-Key Export Assistance entails several aspects related to:
– Identifying Market Entry Options
– Developing Export Market Strategy
– Selecting the Country and Agent for you
– Negotiation for Better Deals and SLAs
– Export Compliance and Insurance
Why You Should Join
Saber Middle East offers its Export Trade Program with four evident reasons to join:
- Selecting the right country and target markets
- Setting up your export sales and finding the right distribution channels
- Low risk and affordable solution
- Continuous access to all the support you need in one place