ACI – American Certification Institute, USA
IPSCMI – International Purchasing & SCM Institute, USA
The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) is a prestigious and elite training institution, offering the best certification solutions to supply chain professionals worldwide.
Headquartered in Delaware – USA, the IPSCMI is a top-of-the-range training institution offering a complete “portfolio” of training, education, and professional certification programs in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management accessible throughout the world, with program modules being the best in the world and trainers tested and internationally certified. The IPSCMI has a large set-up of allied partners worldwide and it has now chosen Saber Academy as its exclusive partner in Lebanon, Syria and Turkey.
In the current global market, the demand is shifting from the mere presence of supply chain managers to heads of enterprises, qualified to define a company’s supply chain processes and making sure that it is consistent with the changing business world. This is where Saber Academy has come into play, trying to bridge the gap between qualified supply chain professionals and the challenging international supply chain environment.
IIF – International Institute of Forecasters, USA
The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), a non-profit organization headquartered in USA and founded in 1982, is dedicated to developing and furthering the generation, distribution, and use of knowledge on forecasting through the following objectives:
- Develop and unify forecasting as a multidisciplinary field of research drawing on management, behavioral sciences, social sciences, engineering, and other fields.
- Contribute to the professional development of analysts, managers, and policy makers with responsibilities for making and using forecasts in business and government.
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice, with practice helping to set the research agenda and research providing useful results.
- Bring together decision makers, forecasters, and researchers from all nations to improve the quality and usefulness of forecasting.
The Center for Purchasing & SCM Excellence, USA
- Strategy and its Execution
- Functional Departments
- the Financial and Physical Supply Chain
- Tiers in the Supply Chain
- Service Providers and Corporate Customers
- Theory and Practice
PHU – Pebble Hills University, USA
In 2014, PHU was glad to announce its partnership with IPSCMI-International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute in launching a prestigious online MBA-ISCM (MBA in International Supply Chain Management) program for the CISCM holders.
Saber Academy CISCM certified students will be awarded an MBA-ISCM degree from Pebble Hills University after they complete three additional courses.