Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) are important to almost all economies in the world. They typically account for more than 90% of all firms and are responsible for the majority of employment generation. Consequently, they play a central role in economic growth and social development.
The SME Toolkit
Most SMEs face many critical challenges such as competition, limited financial resources and lack of management skills and training.
Our Practical Toolkit, comprised of 4 main components, allows SMEs to operate more efficiently and realize quick wins, leading to sustainable productivity, growth, and performance improvement.
Saber Middle East offers SME coaching with hands-on implementation to ensure sustainability and growth through:
- Needs Analysis and Diagnostic Reviews
- Business Development Strategies
- Road-maps for Implementation of Competitive Practices
- Coaching for Capacity Building
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation